- Funded by TUBITAK (2247-B program)
- Funded by TUBITAK grant 117E215
1. Age Optimization in Smart City Applications and on the Internet
(funded by Huawei)
2. E-CROPS— Energy Harvesting Communication Networks: Optimization and Demonstration
This project won a grant through the CHIST-ERA program of ERA-NET (2012-2015). It is a collaboration between METU, Imperial College (UK), Eurecom (France) and CTTC (Spain). METU is heavily involved in the theoretical workpackages and has full leadership of the demonstration workpackage. In the demonstration WP, our group is collaborating with the MEMS group.
3. Novel Transmission Techniques for Energy Harvesting Communication Systems, (Funded by Türk Telekom), 2011-2012.
4. Design of Minimum Energy High Performance Wireless Communication Networks: Inter-layer Optimization and Algorithms (funded by TUBITAK)
5. Principles and Experimental Implementation toward Energy-Efficient Design of Wireless Networks, (Funded by TUBITAK), 2011-2013. (Project Overview)
6. Implementable Schemes for Energy Harvesting Communication Systems. (Funded by Türk Telekom), 2012-2013.