Currently, our research is funded by the following three projects.
1. E-CROPS— Energy Harvesting Communication Networks: Optimization and Demonstration
This project won a grant through the CHIST-ERA program of ERA-NET (2012-2015). It is a collaboration between METU, Imperial College (UK), Eurecom (France) and CTTC (Spain). METU is heavily involved in the theoretical workpackages and has full leadership of the demonstration workpackage. In the demonstration WP, our group is collaborating with the MEMS group.
2. Novel Transmission Techniques for Energy Harvesting Communication Systems , (Funded by Turk Telecom), 2011-2012.
(If you are interested in the details of the project, please read Project Overview)
3. Design of Minimum Energy High Performance Wireless Communication Networks: Inter-layer Optimization and Algorithms (funded by TUBITAK)
4. Principles and Experimental Implementation toward Energy-Efficient Design of Wireless Networks , (Funded by TUBITAK), 2011-2013. (If you are interested in the details of the project, please read Project Overview)
5. Implementable Schemes for Energy Harvesting Communication Systems , (Funded by Turk Telecom), 2012-2013.